Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jonny talks about marriage, being a "pretty boy" and cleaning...

Here's a sneak peek at the new interview in the Daily Mail:

"What's your idea of a good time?

You know what I like to do on a Sunday morning? Clean my house. I really enjoy it; it's my ritual. I require tidiness, actually. I have to have everything spotless before I can relax. It's probably a bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder in me – but it's just part of who I am.

Have your good looks held you back as a character actor?

I don't think people ever saw me as a character actor. I'm a pretty boy. I've never done a film where they uglied me up, unlike Jude Law, who will hunt for a role that makes him ugly because he has to get away from his matinee idol look."

and read Jonny's answer to the question:

What do you think about marriage?


Source: DailyMail.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment